|Drop a Warbanner on level up or starting the Teleporter event. Grants allies attack and movement speed.|
|On level up or starting the Teleporter event, drop a banner that strengthens all allies within 16m (+8m per stack). Raise attack and movement speed by 30%.|
The Warbanner is a returning item in Risk of Rain 2.
Upon leveling up, or when the respective Teleporter Event's boss appears, the item will activate, placing a banner onto the ground. The banner will increases attack speed and movement speed by 30% while inside a 16m (+8m per stack) radius.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In multiplayer, upon starting the Teleporter Event, ALL players with a banner will drop one at their feet.
- While the radius scales linearly, the area of a circle as the radius increases scales quadratically (Area = π * r ²). This means in multiplayer it is stronger to stack this item on one player rather than across several players. 2 players with 1 Warbanner each would cover 1,608.5 square meters, while 1 player with 2 Warbanners would cover 1809.6 square meters.
- The position of the banner is always placed at the player's feet, and is NOT affected by gravity. This includes teleport event activation, so it is better to be located near the teleporter when the boss spawns to maximize its benefit.
- The banner's effect is spherical, and produces a yellow bubble to show the distance of the radius.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Heavy losses were expected – after all, the invaders were as cunning as they were deadly. The dust had at last settled. The Golems had returned to the earth, and the Lemurians had returned to their tunnels. It was a long and grueling battle, but they had won. The invaders had been purged. The only proof of their last stand was a single banner, fluttering in the wind, flying over a mountain of corpses.
Version History[edit | edit source]
Anniversary Update: Added new lore entry.
- Now also places a Warbanner when activating the Teleporter.
- Improved VFX to be less opaque, since it will always be near the Teleporter.
Hidden Realms Update: Removed 'Damage' tag so it no longer spawns in Damage Chests
Skills 2.0 Update: Fix cropping issues on Warbanner icon.