|Lunar Seer Quote|
|You dream of rolling hills.|
Gigantic stone arches bracket the skyline, while the main play-field overlooks a vast fractured tectonic lowland.
There are currently two variants of Titanic Plains.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Lesser Wisp
- Jellyfish (only after Looping)
- Hermit Crab (only after Looping)
- Stone Golem
- Greater Wisp
- Beetle Queen
- Stone Titan
- Wandering Vagrant
Newt Altars[edit | edit source]
The Newt Altars can spawn at several locations for each variant of the Titanic Plains:
- Original Variant Locations:
- Behind the very bottom right of the rightmost giant stone arch.
- Atop of the spire overlooking the canyon and giant stone steps.
- At the very tip top of the giant stone arch.
- Altered Variant Locations:
- Against the edge and near the stone cubes at the rightmost reaches of the map.
- Atop of the mountainside spire overlooking the map's left region.
- Located at the very bottom edge of the lowest-hanging giant stone arch.
- Accessible though jumping from atop the nearby smaller stone arches.
- On top of the lowest-hanging giant stone arch.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Welcome to DataScraper (v3.1.53 – beta branch) $ Scraping memory... done. $ Resolving... done. $ Combing for relevant data... done. Complete! Outputting local audio transcriptions... I am recording this before I forget any details of what I just saw. We set up Rallypoint Beta on a giant plateau of grass and rocks - we felt that the com-range was greater in a flat and wide area. The plateau is littered with giant stone rings and arcs - hundreds of feet tall. We investigated them first after landing but we couldn't discern anything of interest. We were making room for a com-center in our camp, and one of our MUL-T bots were in charge of clearing out some of the bigger boulders. It was easiest to just push them off the edge of the plateau. Not a minute later, we heard a deep rumble - and saw something unbelievable. It just... flew. One of the stone rings - a smaller one - began to groan and lift out of the earth, moving with unknown forces. And then it lifted into the air, slowly spinning. It hovered to a height of about 200 feet, and then stopped. As it spun, something began to form in the center of the ring. Specks of dirt tumbled in the air, until it formed a pebble, then a small rock, then a boulder. An identical boulder to the one we just moved - created out of thin air. Despite being constructed only a moment ago, the boulder was worn and covered in moss and lichen like it has been around for centuries. Then, the stone fell to the ground with an unceremonious crash - right on top of our coms relay. Not too long after, the stone ring began to waver. Then, like the invisible strings holding it in place were cut, the ring also fell to the earth. Crash. We stopped moving stuff around after that. Local audio transcriptions complete.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The internal development name for Titanic Plains is Golem Plains.
|Risk of Rain 2 Wiki|
|Artifacts • Challenges • Chests • Difficulty • Drones • Equipment • Interactibles • Items • Item Stacking • Lore • Mechanics • Monsters • Newt Altars • Prismatic Trial • Shrines • Status Effects|
|Acrid • Artificer • Bandit • Captain • Commando • Engineer • Heretic • Huntress • Loader • Mercenary • MUL-T • REX|
|Abandoned Aqueduct • Abyssal Depths • Commencement • Distant Roost • Rallypoint Delta • Scorched Acres • Siren's Call • Sky Meadow • Sundered Grove • Titanic Plains • Wetland Aspect|
|A Moment, Fractured • A Moment, Whole • Bazaar Between Time • Bulwark's Ambry • Gilded Coast • Void Fields|
- A Chat with the Makers of Risk of Rain 2 (Hopoo Games) https://youtu.be/j0Mpqfl3L50?t=4759