|Chance on hit to attach a bomb to enemies.|
|5% (+5% per stack) chance on hit to attach a bomb to an enemy, detonating for 180% TOTAL damage.|
The Sticky Bomb is a returning item in Risk of Rain 2.
On hit, the item grants the player a 5% (+5% per stack) chance to attach a Sticky Bomb to an enemy, dealing 180% total damage on detonation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The radius of the explosion is currently unknown, but it is speculated to be somewhere around 3-4m, similar to the bombs of the Overloading Elites.
Lore[edit | edit source]
In the blaring heat, a silhouette could be seen, hiding in the cool shade of a nearby cave. She was waiting for the sandstorm to pass. She heard a noise and turned around, recognizing another silhouette. It bounded into the cave with excitement. As the figure got closer, she alarmingly noticed the cargo. "Woah, what the hell?! Why are you holding like, fifty bombs? Get away from me! " "What! We need these – this planet is trying to kill us! " "You’re a walking bomb. Those are so unstable. Get away! Where did you even find those things? " "I found an industrial 3D printer nearby, and it was assigned to the blueprints of these bombs. Awesome, right? Unlimited bombs!" "…What materials?" "Huh?" "What materials did you put in? We barely had anything." "I just put in everything."
Version History[edit | edit source]
- Anniversary Update (3/25/2021): Improved Stick Bomb's logic for sticking to enemies.
- Hidden Realms Update (12/17/2019): Added new lore entry.
- Skills 2.0 Update (9/17/2019): Proc Chance: 5% (+2.5% per stack) ⇒ 5% (+5% per stack)
- Scorched Acres Update (6/25/2019): Damage was changed from 250% (+125% per stack) additive damage ⇒ 180% total damage
- Early Access Release (3/29/2019): Introduced as "5% (+2.5% per stack) chance on hit to attach a bomb to an enemy, detonating for 250% additive damage (+125% per stack)".