|Activating an interactable summons a Squid Turret nearby.|
|Activating an interactable summons a Squid Turret that attacks nearby enemies at 100% (+100% per stack) attack speed. Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Health||300 (+90 per level)|
|Health Regen||1/s (+0.2 per level)|
|Damage||20 (+4 per level)|
The Squid Polyp is a new item in Risk of Rain 2.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 30 second time limit is based on a constant health drain, and as such it can be either extended via healing (e.g. Bustling FungusHeal all nearby allies after standing still for 1 second.
After standing still for 1 second, create a zone that heals for 4.5% (+2.25% per stack) of your health every second to all allies within 3m (+1.5m per stack)., Shrine of the Woods (note that fully interacting with the shrine will summon 3 turrets within its radius)), or cut short by being damaged.
- The Squid Turret can be targeted by enemies.
- Squid turrets have 20 (+4 per level) base damage. Their attack fires every 0.75s at base attack speed for 100% damage (effectively 133% damage per second per stack).
- The turrets' level is based on the ambient run level, so the turrets always spawn at the same level as enemies, not the player's level.
- Interacting with Command Essences does not spawn a turret.
Lore[edit | edit source]
"It’s disgusting." "It’s only mildly disturbing. You’re overreacting." "Well, when it turns on us, don’t come crying to me." "It seems like it wants to only help us, so I’d rather have it close in case that dangerous looking group comes back around." "I swear there’s more than one. It’s everywhere I look: the storage locker, the food dispenser, the cargo containers, everywhere!" "You’re exaggerating, it’s probably just following you. Snap out of it!" "Ow! Did you just smack me!?" "You were acting hysterical. I had to… hey, why is that thing looking at me now?"