|Gain a massive boost to ALL stats. Chance to gain an affliction that reduces ALL stats.|
|Drink the Tonic, gaining a boost for 20 seconds. Increases damage by +100%. Increases attack speed by +70%. Increases armor by +20. Increases maximum health by +50%. Increases passive health regeneration by +300%. Increases movespeed by +30%.|
When the Tonic wears off, you have a 20% chance to gain a Tonic Affliction, reducing all of your stats by -5% (-5% per stack).
|Amount needed for permanent effect|
|4 GesturesDramatically reduce Equipment cooldown... BUT it automatically activates.
Reduce Equipment cooldown by 50% (+15% per stack). Forces your Equipment to activate whenever it is off cooldown.
|7 Fuel CellsHold an additional equipment charge. Reduce equipment cooldown.|
Hold an additional equipment charge (+1 per stack). Reduce equipment cooldown by 15% (+15% per stack).
The Spinel Tonic is a new equipment in Risk of Rain 2.
The negative effect can be avoided if the buff is kept up continually.
You roll for the chance to not get an affliction, which is affected by your Luck. This means that with a single 57 Leaf CloverLuck is on your side.
All random effects are rolled +1 (+1 per stack) times for a favorable outcome. your chance to get an affliction is reduced to 4%. However, a single PurityReduce your skill cooldowns by 2 seconds. You are unlucky.
All skill cooldowns are reduced by 2 (+1 per stack) seconds. All random effects are rolled +1 (+1 per stack) times for an unfavorable outcome. will increase the affliction chance to 36%.
The stat bonuses (other than armor) for this buff are unique in that they are multipliers. For example, not only does the attack speed buff give 70% bonus attack speed, it makes all other attack speed buffs 70% stronger, so a Soldier's Syringe would give 25.5% bonus attack speed instead of the normal 15%.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tonic Afflictions are not given to the player until the tonic buff wears off, meaning that if the equipment is activated multiple times and then the tonic buff ends, multiple stacks of Tonic Affliction can be gained at once.
- This can be avoided by advancing to the next stage, which removes the tonic buff without giving any Tonic Afflictions.
- The +300% health regen applies to Fresh Meat, Cautious Slug, Titanic Knurl, and Acrid's Regenerative buff, making them all 4 times as powerful.
- This equipment is not as effective when playing as Engineer, as your turrets are not affected by the buff, but do inherit the Tonic Afflictions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the Skills 2.0 update, using a Shrine of Order would remove all Tonic Afflictions from a character.