|Soundtrack||The Rain Formerly Known as Purple|
|Lunar Seer Quote|
|You dream of serenity.|
The teleporter in this Environment is a unique version called the Primordial Teleporter, which has outer rings which can be interacted with prior to starting the Teleporter Event to either align with the moon to access Commencement or to align with the planet to Loop.
- Lesser Wisp
- Mini Mushrum
- Brass Contraption
- Greater Wisp
- Elder Lemurian
- Void Reaver (only after Looping)
- Magma Worm
- Solus Control Unit
- Overloading Worm
An island below the main area shelters the Compound Generator, a large machine used to spawn the Artifact Portal leading to Bulwark's Ambry. It is accessible by going through one of the 2 floor doors or by dropping down from the correct edge of the main landmass.
Monsters will not spawn on the island housing the Compound Generator, but they can follow you down from above.
The Compound Generator can be interacted with in two ways:
- 9 contraptions can be repeatedly activated to cycle though displaying one of four shapes: square, circle, triangle, diamond (■ ● ▲ ♦). These 9 shapes will together form a code.
- The computer can be used to submit the current code to the Generator that will then try to open the Artifact Portal.
If the wrong code is submitted the Portal's opening will fail and it will be possible to submit a new code.
Using the Artifact Portal will lead to Bulwark's Ambry where the players will face a trial to unlock the Artifact corresponding to the code entered in the Compound Generator. It is possible to completely skip the Teleporter Event of Sky Meadow by going through this teleporter. It is possible to do both the Teleporter Event to get the item from killing the boss and then take the Artifact Portal to Bulwark's Ambry.
The Newt Altars can spawn at several locations on Sky Meadow:
- In a corner near one of the floor door leading to the Compound Generator.
- On the big sloping piece of land at the center of the map, under the big round rock.
- Near the other floor door leading to the Compound Generator.
- On the upper part of one extremity of the map, accessible with a geyser.
- In a corner under some big land bridges, near a stone "monument".
Welcome to DataScraper (v3.1.53 – beta branch) $ Scraping memory... done. $ Resolving... done. $ Combing for relevant data... done. Complete! Outputting local audio transcriptions... I’m tired. Haven’t slept in days. My feet are heavy in my boots. I should turn back, but… this place, it’s keeping me awake, if only to pull me further into its serenity. The soft grass, unnatural. The glowing fauna that plays tricks on my eyes. I’ve seen no predators, but what if they’re hiding…. waiting for me to take a rest? The next plateau will help me find a landmark… no… but the one I can see from here might. These dangerous rock rivers I keep stumbling across, I’d stay away from them if they weren’t so fascinating. How do they even work? How can local gravity be so discrete? Maybe this is all a dream? A gate! Yes, a stone gate! If I can figure out how to open it maybe I can find a place to finally rest! I'm so tired… no! I’ll sleep when I’m dead. The crowbar might not be enough for these massive doors. Ah, just my luck! Wait… what was that noise?
- Gameplay Changes
- Reduce initial map monster spawns by -24%
- Bug Fixes
- Fix incorrect boss track on Sky Meadows
- Fix a floating node in Sky Meadows
- Gameplay Changes
- Update with new visuals and functionality that leads to the final stage
- Bug Fixes
- Fix a couple stuck spots on the Sky Meadow
- Major Content
- Added New Stage: Sky Meadow
- Added New Environment Log: Sky Meadow
Example showing the code for Artifact of Chaos
- The internal development name for Sky Meadow is Sky Meadow.
|Risk of Rain 2 Wiki|
|Artifacts • Challenges • Chests • Difficulty • Drones • Equipment • Interactables • Items • Item Stacking • Lore • Mechanics • Monsters • Newt Altars • Prismatic Trial • Shrines • Status Effects|
|Acrid • Artificer • Bandit • Captain • Commando • Engineer • Heretic • Huntress • Loader • Mercenary • MUL-T • REX|
|Abandoned Aqueduct • Abyssal Depths • Commencement • Distant Roost • Rallypoint Delta • Scorched Acres • Siren's Call • Sky Meadow • Sundered Grove • Titanic Plains • Wetland Aspect|
|A Moment, Fractured • A Moment, Whole • Bazaar Between Time • Bulwark's Ambry • Gilded Coast • Void Fields|