|Lunar Seer Quote|
|You dream of wind, blowing through trees.|
Large, circular platforms make up the majority of the stage, and embers float through the air.
- Lesser Wisp
- Alloy Vulture (only after Looping)
- Beetle Guard
- Clay Templar
- Greater Wisp
- Clay Dunestrider
- Imp Overlord
The map is comprised of many floating circular islands, which are connected by bridges and Geysers.
Large mountains are also found on the outskirts of the map.
The Newt Altars can spawn at several locations on Scorched Acres:
- On the leftmost ledge behind the wall of the lowest circular island.
- At the very top of the (sometimes) accessible mountaintop area.
- At the very end of the path atop of the larger out-of-bounds mountaintop area (Consistent spawn).
Welcome to DataScraper (v3.1.53 – beta branch) $ Scraping memory... done. $ Resolving... done. $ Combing for relevant data... done. Complete! DAY 03 I’ve encountered a strange, alien compound. Several platforms, supported by large stone pillars. There are various tiers and “floors” decorated with plants and elaborate sculptures. The masonry of these ruins is incredible. Although they appear recently polished... it also seems uninhabited. Lucky me - I was getting tired and needed some rest. I’ll be setting up camp on a nearby cliffside, under the shade of one of the platforms. DAY 04 I haven’t encountered anything yet, but I have heard strange sounds throughout the night. Animal calls, the low groaning of stone as it stretches, whispers on the wind... that last part might just be my imagination. I’ve taken to exploring the compound in my free time, trying to scrounge for resources. There’s an excess of food, plucked from exotic plants that appear to have been grown and cultivated. Yet, again, the compound is empty, apart from me. DAY 05 I ran out of rations earlier. I’ve started using the planters located around the compound to grow myself some food – strange fruits that taste of... well, I can’t really describe the taste. I’m only just noticing the strange aromatic smell that permeates this compound... Smells sweet, but spicy at the same time. DAY 07 I discovered some strange artifacts today. Masks! How novel. For some reason… I felt compelled to try a few on. As expected, they don’t fit at all – probably not meant for human use.
- Major Content
- Added New Lore Entry: Scorched Acres
- Gameplay Changes
- 🌧’Radar Towers’ will now properly appear
- Can now spawn ‘Equipment Triple Shop’
- Gameplay Changes
- 🌧︎ Update geysers on Scorched Acres to have shorter launch arcs so they don’t cause fall damage
- Bug Fixes
- 🌧︎Fix trees in Scorched Acres not having collision
- 🌧︎Fix stuck spawn location in Scorched Acres
- Major Content and Changes
- Added New Stage: Scorched Acres
- Added New Environment Log: Scorched Acres
- The internal development name for Scorched Acres is Wisp Graveyard.
|Risk of Rain 2 Wiki|
|Artifacts • Challenges • Chests • Difficulty • Drones • Equipment • Interactables • Items • Item Stacking • Lore • Mechanics • Monsters • Newt Altars • Prismatic Trial • Shrines • Status Effects|
|Acrid • Artificer • Bandit • Captain • Commando • Engineer • Heretic • Huntress • Loader • Mercenary • MUL-T • REX|
|Abandoned Aqueduct • Abyssal Depths • Commencement • Distant Roost • Rallypoint Delta • Scorched Acres • Siren's Call • Sky Meadow • Sundered Grove • Titanic Plains • Wetland Aspect|
|A Moment, Fractured • A Moment, Whole • Bazaar Between Time • Bulwark's Ambry • Gilded Coast • Void Fields|
- A Chat with the Makers of Risk of Rain 2 (Hopoo Games) https://youtu.be/j0Mpqfl3L50?t=4759