|Lunar Seer Quote|
|You dream of wind, blowing through trees.|
Large, circular platforms make up the majority of the stage, and embers float through the air.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Lesser Wisp
- Alloy Vulture (only after Looping)
- Beetle Guard
- Clay Templar
- Greater Wisp
- Clay Dunestrider
- Imp Overlord
Map[edit | edit source]
The map is comprised of many floating circular islands, which are connected by bridges and Geysers.
Large mountains are also found on the outskirts of the map.
Newt Altars[edit | edit source]
The Newt Altars can spawn at several locations on Scorched Acres:
- On the leftmost ledge behind the wall of the lowest circular island.
- At the very top of the (sometimes) accessible mountaintop area.
- At the very end of the path atop of the larger out-of-bounds mountaintop area (Consistent spawn).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
The internal development name for Scorched Acres is Wisp Graveyard.
|Risk of Rain 2 Wiki|
|Artifacts • Challenges • Chests • Difficulty • Drones • Equipment • Interactibles • Items • Item Stacking • Lore • Mechanics • Monsters • Newt Altars • Prismatic Trial • Shrines • Status Effects|
|Acrid • Artificer • Captain • Commando • Engineer • Huntress • Loader • Mercenary • MUL-T • REX|
|Abandoned Aqueduct • Abyssal Depths • Commencement • Distant Roost • Rallypoint Delta • Scorched Acres • Siren's Call • Sky Meadow • Sundered Grove • Titanic Plains • Wetland Aspect|
|A Moment, Fractured • A Moment, Whole • Bazaar Between Time • Bulwark's Ambry • Gilded Coast • Void Fields|
- A Chat with the Makers of Risk of Rain 2 (Hopoo Games) https://youtu.be/j0Mpqfl3L50?t=4759