|'Contact Light' Survivor Camp|
|Soundtrack||Into the Doldrums|
|Lunar Seer Quote|
|You dream of quiet snowfall.|
Rallypoint Delta is a desolate tundra located on Petrichor V and is found in the third set of Environments in Risk of Rain 2. It is believed to be an adaptation and continuation of Ancient Valley from Risk of Rain.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Lesser Wisp
- Bighorn Bison
- Stone Golem
- Greater Wisp
- Void Reaver (only after Looping)
- Clay Dunestrider
- Magma Worm
- Imp Overlord
- Overloading Worm
Timed Security Chest[edit | edit source]
The Timed Security Chest is a Chest with a timer on it. In order to open it, the player needs to reach it within 10 minutes (counting from the start of the run, not from the moment you enter the area).
If there is a - sign in front of the timer, the Timed Security Chest is expired, and shows you how much time has passed since it locked down. Otherwise, it shows how much time you have left before the chest expires.
The Timed Security Chest will always hold a Preon AccumulatorFire a ball of energy that electrocutes nearby enemies before detonating.
Fires preon tendrils, zapping enemies within 35m for up to 600% damage/second. On contact, detonate in an enormous 20m explosion for 4000% damage.. Upon opening it for the first time the [REDACTED] challenge is completed, unlocking the Preon Accumulator.
There are three possible spawns for the chest:
- On top of the hill next to a radar tower
- Inside a large container near ground level (randomly, the container will not appear and the chest will be laying in the snow)
- Inside an open container on top of a stack of containers
The location of the chest can be quickly identified with the small red-light standing lamps that will spawn near it. Whenever a chest is not at a spot, the couple nearby lights will be turned off or missing.
Newt Altars[edit | edit source]
The Newt Altars can spawn at several locations on Rallypoint Delta.
- Behind the tree around the coast side of map.
- Behind the large rocks near the container stack wall.
- Top area of map next to the vertical containers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The internal development name for Rallypoint Delta is Frozen Wall.
- The ‘Contact Light’ Survivor Camp is most likely a nod to the first game, in which the Contact Light was the crashed ship that the survivors were in.
References[edit | edit source]
- A Chat with the Makers of Risk of Rain 2 (Hopoo Games) https://youtu.be/j0Mpqfl3L50?t=4759
|Risk of Rain 2 Wiki|
|Artifacts • Challenges • Chests • Difficulty • Drones • Equipment • Interactibles • Items • Item Stacking • Lore • Mechanics • Monsters • Newt Altars • Prismatic Trial • Shrines • Status Effects|
|Acrid • Artificer • Captain • Commando • Engineer • Huntress • Loader • Mercenary • MUL-T • REX|
|Abandoned Aqueduct • Abyssal Depths • Commencement • Distant Roost • Rallypoint Delta • Scorched Acres • Siren's Call • Sky Meadow • Sundered Grove • Titanic Plains • Wetland Aspect|
|A Moment, Fractured • A Moment, Whole • Bazaar Between Time • Bulwark's Ambry • Gilded Coast • Void Fields|