|'Contact Light' Survivor Camp|
|Soundtrack||Into the Doldrums|
|Lunar Seer Quote|
|You dream of quiet snowfall.|
Rallypoint Delta is the remains of a makeshift camp constructed by a group of scattered crew members from the UES Contact Light, somewhere in the frigid tundra of Petrichor V. Meagerly defended and built mostly out of empty cargo containers, it was a doomed attempt by the survivors to endure the relentless onslaught of the planet's denizens. It does appear that they were able to hold out for some period of time, given the survivor's ability to construct the signature radio tower located in the cliffs above the camp and the presence of the damaged yet repairable TC-280 Prototype, a formidable and heavily-armed Drone.
Given the usage of 'delta' in its name, it can be assumed that Rallypoint Delta was one of several locations established by the survivors.
- Lesser Wisp
- Bighorn Bison
- Stone Golem
- Greater Wisp
- Void Reaver (only after Looping)
- Clay Dunestrider
- Magma Worm
- Imp Overlord
- Overloading Worm
Timed Security Chest
The Timed Security Chest is a Chest with a timer on it. In order to open it, the player needs to reach it before the in-game timer reaches 10 minutes.
If there is a negative sign in front of the time display, the Timed Security Chest is expired, and shows how much time has passed since it locked down. Otherwise, it shows how much time left before the chest expires.
The Timed Security Chest will always hold a Preon AccumulatorFire a ball of energy that electrocutes nearby enemies before detonating.
Fires preon tendrils, zapping enemies within 35m for up to 600% damage/second. On contact, detonate in an enormous 20m explosion for 4000% damage.. Upon opening it for the first time, the [REDACTED] challenge is completed, unlocking the Preon Accumulator for future equipment drops.
There are three possible places the chest can spawn:
- On top of the hill next to a radar tower
- Inside a large container near ground level (randomly, the container will not appear and the chest will be laying in the snow)
- Inside an open container on top of a stack of containers
The location of the chest can be quickly identified with the small red-light standing lamps that will spawn near it. Whenever a chest is not at a spot, these lights will be turned off or missing.
The Newt Altars can spawn at several locations on Rallypoint Delta.
- Behind the tree around the coast side of map.
- Behind the large rocks near the container stack wall.
- Top area of map next to the vertical containers.
“Hey, if anyone can- My name is Malik Dhillon. I was aboard the Contact Light when, oh god- The ship crashed, marooning us here. I’ve never seen anything- I’ve never seen anything like this. Monsters, terrifying monsters, coming at us from all sides. We set up a base, to try and gather up numbers... But it didn’t matter. There’s, there’s too many of them! I don’t think we can last. If anyone gets this message, please, send help to these coordinates! They’re uh, they’re embedded in the message’s frequency. They should be... I don’t think we can last much-“ -Signal echoes, UES Contact Light
- Major Content
- Added New Lore Entry: Rallypoint Delta
- Bug Fixes
- Properly synchronize open-and-closed doors and other permutations on Rallypoint Delta
- Gameplay Changes
- Bug Fixes
- 🌧︎Fix trees in Rallypoint Delta not having collision
- Gameplay Changes
- Expanded the size between scaffolding pillars to prevent certain characters getting stuck inside
- It is presumed to be an adaptation and continuation of Ancient Valley from Risk of Rain.
- The internal development name for Rallypoint Delta is Frozen Wall.
- A Chat with the Makers of Risk of Rain 2 (Hopoo Games) https://youtu.be/j0Mpqfl3L50?t=4759
|Risk of Rain 2 Wiki|
|Artifacts • Challenges • Chests • Difficulty • Drones • Equipment • Interactables • Items • Item Stacking • Lore • Mechanics • Monsters • Newt Altars • Prismatic Trial • Shrines • Status Effects|
|Acrid • Artificer • Bandit • Captain • Commando • Engineer • Heretic • Huntress • Loader • Mercenary • MUL-T • REX|
|Abandoned Aqueduct • Abyssal Depths • Commencement • Distant Roost • Rallypoint Delta • Scorched Acres • Siren's Call • Sky Meadow • Sundered Grove • Titanic Plains • Wetland Aspect|
|A Moment, Fractured • A Moment, Whole • Bazaar Between Time • Bulwark's Ambry • Gilded Coast • Void Fields|