The Prismatic Trial is a special, solo-only gamemode featuring two stages. This mode allows you to compete with other players online for the fastest time, featuring an identical game world for all players. Seeds for the game world change after 72 hours.
Prismatic Trials feature a set of two Environments on rainstorm difficulty, and random artifact selections. The only adjustments a player can make is the selected character and skill loadout.
Prismatic Trials cannot be accessed if the player has installed mods.
Seed[edit | edit source]
- Every 3 days (72 hours), a new seed is generated for the Prismatic Trial. This seed is the same for all players, but has different artifacts on console.
- Seeds affect stage rotations, interactibles' locations and drops, bosses, monster spawn timing, and activated artifacts.
- Player choices may affect some outcomes of the seed. For example, if the player visits the Bazaar Between Time after the 1st stage, the 2nd stage will have a different spawn location and teleporter location.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since the Monster spawns and Item Drops from different Interactibles are the same every playthrough, it is possible to memorize them and create strategies for each Prismatic Trial seed.
- The second stage boss will always be an Elite.
|Risk of Rain 2 Wiki|
|Artifacts • Challenges • Chests • Difficulty • Drones • Equipment • Interactibles • Items • Item Stacking • Lore • Mechanics • Monsters • Newt Altars • Prismatic Trial • Shrines • Status Effects|
|Acrid • Artificer • Captain • Commando • Engineer • Huntress • Loader • Mercenary • MUL-T • REX|
|Abandoned Aqueduct • Abyssal Depths • Commencement • Distant Roost • Rallypoint Delta • Scorched Acres • Siren's Call • Sky Meadow • Sundered Grove • Titanic Plains • Wetland Aspect|
|A Moment, Fractured • A Moment, Whole • Bazaar Between Time • Bulwark's Ambry • Gilded Coast • Void Fields|