Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Receive flat healing when attacked.|
|Heal from incoming damage for 15 (+15 per stack).|
Whenever the holder takes damage, they immediately heal 15 HP (+15 HP per stack), making it extremely useful against monsters that attack with rapid, low-damage hits.
- Damage-over-time debuffs, fall damage, and damage from the Void Fields trigger the heal.
- Since the Planula's healing is applied after taking damage, it will not prevent the holder from dying even if the resultant healing would bring them back above 0 health.
- The Planula works well with the Helfire TinctureBurn everything nearby... including you and allies.
Ignite ALL characters within 15m for 12s. Deal 5% of your maximum health/second as burning to yourself. The burn is 0.5x stronger on allies, and 24x stronger on enemies. to recoup HP lost while burning.
- REX makes excellent use of the Planula, since it heals them when they pay HP for abilities.
- This item can pair well with the Repulsion Armor PlateReceive flat damage reduction from all attacks.
Reduce all incoming damage by 5 (+5 per stack). Cannot be reduced below 1. to further mitigate damage, although both these items fall off in effectiveness as the difficulty increases.
"Yes – the egg. The grandparent incubates the eggs." "And the child?" "The child lays the egg." "And the egg becomes the…?" "The parent." "Okay. And the parent does what?" "Takes care of children – and the grandparent." "And the grandparent is the youngest?" "Younger than the child, yes. But not the youngest." "Who is the youngest?" "The parent." "…"
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed Planula’s material not becoming invisible
- Major Content
- Added New Boss Item: Planula
- Added New Lore Entry: Planula
- Inside the egg, a tiny Parent can be seen.
- While written to sound humorously confusing, this item's logbook entry suggests that the Parent species has a similar life cycle to that of stars; they start out normal-sized, expand into giants over time, and then collapse into smaller versions, which are the oldest. This may also explain why the species glows brightly, and why Grandparents have a "sunlight" attack.
- Since this logbook entry reveals that Children from Risk of Rain 1 are actually the eldest of the Parent species, their disappearance from Risk of Rain 2 may potentially be a result of the Survivor from the first game killing them. If this is the case, it can be surmised that not enough time has passed for the Grandparents to mature into Children, but enough time has passed for the previous generations of Parents to grow into Grandparents.