|Drop a healing orb on kill.|
|Killing an enemy spawns a healing orb that heals for 8 plus an additional 2% (+2% per stack) of maximum health.|
|Health per Orb||2%||+2%|
The Monster Tooth is a returning item in Risk of Rain 2.
On kill, The item causes enemies to drop small green pickups which heal the player for 8 plus an additional 2% (+2% per stack) of maximum health when touched. The orbs last for roughly 10 seconds each.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The healing orbs do not come to the player. The player will have to approach the orbs for them to be picked up.
- This item is much stronger on melee survivors, due to the player needing to be nearby one for them to be picked up.
- Obtaining 50 stacks of Monster Tooth grants 100% healing per orb.
Lore[edit | edit source]
//--AUTO-TRANSCRIPTION FROM ROOM 5041C OF UES [Redacted] --// “Hey, nice duds! Where’d you grab those?” “Oh, this old thing? I’ve been making it, actually.” “Making it?” “Yeah, well, I found the first tooth in one of the chests. But every time we go out on patrol, we typically run into more of those aliens. Once we take care of ‘em, I try to pick myself out a souvenir. Y’know, to add to my collection.” “Wow, uh… Is that like, allowed? I feel like that’s not allowed.” “Eh, what the captain doesn’t know won’t hurt him. Besides, it IS cool, right?” “I guess so. I’ll be honest man, that’s creepy as hell… but hey, do you have any more string? I might start one of my own.”
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Risk of Rain 1, Monster Tooth orbs would home onto the player.
- The item in Risk of Rain 2 is a necklace of teeth rather than a single tooth, like it's earlier counterpart.