|Killing an enemy permanently increases your maximum health, up to 100.|
|Killing an enemy increases your health permanently by 1 (+1 per stack), up to a maximum of 100 (+100 per stack) health.|
|Max Health Increase||100||+100|
|Health Per Kill||1||+1|
Infusion is a returning item in Risk of Rain 2.
The item grants a permanent health increase by 1 (+1 per stack) for every enemy killed, up to a maximum of 100 (+100 per stack) health.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can have any number of Infusions. The limit is only capped by the game's memory.
- Turrets spawned by an Engineer will have the Infusions and their effects but since they do not share killcounts with the Engineer, they do not benefit from any bonus health until they make their own kills.
- If all Infusions are removed via a 3D Printer or otherwise, the bonus health is lost.
- If any Infusions are regained, all bonus health is instantly restored, even if the bonus health is more than 100 per Infusion you have.
- If an Infusion is used in conjunction with the Artifact of Glass, the effect will be 1/10th.
- This item does not count as a healing item, and thus does not invalidate the requirements for the Naturopath challenge.
- Destroying explosive pots on Abandoned Aqueduct, Fusion Cells on Rallypoint Delta, Alloy Vulture Nests on Siren's Call, flying rocks on Sky Meadow, or birds on Distant Roost will give a charge of infusion.
- Forgive Me PleaseThrow a cursed doll that repeatedly triggers your 'On Kill' effects.
Throw a cursed doll out that triggers any On-Kill effects you have every 1 second for 8 seconds. will give a charge of Infusion for every time it triggers.
- Having any number of Infusions will make the health bar red, instead of the normally green color.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Order: Infusion Tracking Number: 768****** Estimated Delivery: 02/8/2056 Shipping Method: Priority/Biological Shipping Address: Rage Valley, Fleet Hanger, Mars Contains samples from bears, leeches, tigers, elephants, elephant sharks, sharks, bull sharks, ants, and anteaters. Simply hook up to a dialysis machine along with the necessary equipment and swap out your blood for genetically superior ones! You can add whatever blood sample you want, as far as I know. Just make sure you take the pills that allow the body to accept the new blood, or your body will reject the cross-species infusion. Remember that sampling from other animals is a great basis for experimentation!