The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Infusion is a returning item in Risk of Rain 2.
Since patch 3731106, this item no longer counts as a healing item, and thus does not invalidate the requirements for the Naturopath achievement.
- You can have any number of infusions. The limit is only capped by the game's memory.
- Having multiple infusions that aren't capped out yet still only increases your health by 1 per kill.
- Due to the engineer's turrets being separate instances, and thus having their own infusions, kills the engineer's turrets make don't increase the engineer's health; rather, they increase the respective turret's health.
- If an Infusion is removed via a 3D Printer or otherwise, the health gained is lost.
- If an infusion is regained after being removed while capped you get all the health back instantly
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.