|Deal bonus damage to nearby enemies.|
|Increase damage to enemies within 13m by 20% (+20% per stack).|
The Focus Crystal is an item in Risk of Rain 2.
The item increases damage dealt by 20% (+20% per stack) if the attack occurs within 13m of the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is much stronger on melee characters than others, since they are able to consistently activate its effect.
- The multiplier is applied to each hit individually. An AtG Missile Mk. 1Chance to fire a missile.
10% chance to fire a missile that deals 300% (+300% per stack) TOTAL damage. fired from an attack that hit within 13m first calculates its damage without the Focus Crystal bonus, then applies the bonus again when the missile hits an enemy within 13m. For example, from an attack that deals 100% base damage, the missile deals 300% of 100%. This is then multiplied by the crystal to a total of 360% damage, whether or not the initial attack was strengthened by the Focus Crystal.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Order: Condensed Matter Crystal [50kg, 10cm by 10cm by 10cm] Tracking Number: 12*********** Estimated Delivery: 05/23/2056 Shipping Method: Standard Shipping Address: Geofferson Principality, Highward, Titan Shipping Details: Hope they don’t up the price for this thing. I haven’t had troubles with UES before, but I’ve never had to ship a crystal this far before. Let me know if the package is marked as “heavy” when you get it.
Version History[edit | edit source]
- The damage boost was changed from 15% (+15% per stack) ⇒ 20% (+20% per stack).
- Now shows radius for ‘nearby’ distance
- Now causes numbers to be pink when active