The Cleansing Pool is an Interactible that can spawn in select environments. Functioning similar to a 3D Printer, Cleansing Pools will exchange a random Lunar item held by the player for either a PearlIncrease your maximum health.
Increases maximum health by 10% (+10% per stack). or an Irradiant PearlIncrease ALL of your stats.
Increases ALL stats by 10% (+10% per stack).. The player must have at least one Lunar item to activate the Cleansing Pool.
The Cleansing Pool has a 96% chance to drop a Pearl and a 4% chance to drop an Irradiant Pearl.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Cleansing Pools can currently only spawn in three environments; Wetland Aspect, Scorched Acres and Siren's Call.
- Based on extensive modded testing, with the tester going through over 300 of each stage, the chance for at least one Cleansing Pool to spawn is 9.66% on Wetland Aspect, 10.96% on Scorched Acres, and 15.33% on Siren's Call. The average spawn rates increase with the number of players.
- Players can detect what the next item drop will be by selecting the Cleansing Pool with the ping tool.
- Every time a Cleansing Pool is activated, it will re-roll the probability check for which item will be dropped following the next activation.
- Similar to the way a pinged 3D Printer will display which item will be printed in the chat box, a pinged Cleansing Pool will display either a Pearl or an Irradiant Pearl in the chat box.
- Lunar items are characterized by their downsides, which means that gaining a large sum with the intent to convert them into pearls can prove to be dangerous. As Beads of FealtySeems to do nothing... but... are functionally irrelevant outside of accessing A Moment, Whole, they serve as an excellent item to hold on to in the event that the player encounters a Cleansing Pool.
- Additionally, players that aren't lacking in firepower should consider holding onto a Lunar Equipment, even if they have no intention of using it. Lunar Equipment can also be traded for pearls at Cleansing Pools.
- A good method of getting the Irradiant PearlIncrease ALL of your stats.
Increases ALL stats by 10% (+10% per stack). is to use the Artifact of Enigma and Artifact of Sacrifice. Using these two will allow the Survivor to farm lunar equipment which can be used on the Cleansing Pool to get the Irradiant pearl without wasting any Lunar coins.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cleansing Pools will not spawn with the Artifact of Command active.
- Based on further modded testing, the Artifact of Sacrifice greatly improves Cleansing Pool spawn rates, with the chances of at least one Cleansing Pool spawning roughly tripling on Wetland Aspect and Scorched Acres, and nearly doubling on Siren's Call.