|Rapidly heal outside of danger.|
|Increases base health regeneration by +3 hp/s (+3 hp/s per stack) while outside of combat.|
|Health Regen||3 hp/s||+3 hp/s|
The Cautious Slug is a new item in Risk of Rain 2.
The item increases the player's base health regeneration by 3 hp (+3 hp per stack) for every second avoiding damage after the initial 7 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Attacking will not cancel the effect, instead the regeneration bonus will be active until the player takes damage.
- The heal is regarded as passive regeneration. It's still possible to achieve Naturopath with this item.
- This item is unaffected by CorpsebloomDouble your healing... BUT it's applied over time.
Heal +100% (+100% per stack) more. All healing is applied over time. Can heal for a maximum of 10% (-50% per stack) of your health per second..
- As of the Hidden Realms Update, this item no longer gives a regen multiplier but instead a flat regen boost.
- Cautious Slug's regen increases by 20% per player level, or 0.6 per second per level per stack.
- This item is very effective on the Heretic as two stacks can negate their negative regen entirely.
Lore[edit | edit source]
“One of the most crucial things to remember about having an animal companion is that your relationship is built on trust. Though humans are perceptive, we tend to be blinded by what we see – and we ignore the dangers that lurk beyond our vision. Animals, and other xenobiology, can sense things we can’t. So always remember: if your companion warns you of danger in the dark, you had better well listen.” - Caring for your Pets, Volume III