|Heal all nearby allies after standing still for 1 second.|
|After standing still for 1 second, create a zone that heals for 4.5% (+2.25% per stack) of your health every second to all allies within 3m (+1.5m per stack).|
|Health per Second||4.5%||+2.25%|
The Bustling Fungus is a returning item in Risk of Rain 2.
The item creates a radius of 3m (+1.5m per stack) which heals players for 4.5% (2.25% per stack) health for every second the user stands still after an initial 1 seconds (down from 2), and now heals at a higher tick rate (following the 2021 Anniversary Update)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Having 44 Bustling Fungus will reach more than 100% healing (101.25%), which is effectively a soft cap without items using overhealing such as AegisHealing past full grants you a temporary barrier.
Healing past full grants you a temporary barrier for 50% (+50% per stack) of the amount you healed..
- This item is extremely powerful to stack as Engineer (with his TR12 Gauss Auto-Turrets), due to his turrets' ability to inherit his item inventory and their immobility, making the healing bubble persist wherever the turret is placed.
- The healing dispensed scales with the max health of the recipient. It can affect Minions, such as Drones, Aurelionite, or even Squid TurretsActivating an interactable summons a Squid Turret nearby.
Activating an interactable summons a Squid Turret that attacks nearby enemies at 100% (+100% per stack) attack speed. Lasts 30 seconds.. Due to this, it can be used to keep multiple turrets alive despite their constant health drain, as well as having many other synergies with minion items.
- The effective radius will be visible as a bright green circle around the ally. Objects inside the border will highlight the outline on said objects.
- Rejuvenation RackDouble the strength of healing.
Heal +100% (+100% per stack) more. doubles the healing of this item.
- N'kuhana's OpinionFire haunting skulls when healed.
Store 100% (+100% per stack) of healing as Soul Energy. After your Soul Energy reaches 10% of your maximum health, fire a skull that deals 250% of your Soul Energy as damage. is extremely powerful with this item, especially with the Engineer.
Lore[edit | edit source]
//--AUTO-TRANSCRIPTION FROM UES [Redacted] --// “You have a problem.” “What? How? These are good for me, they…” “Yeah, they help promote cell repair, carbon neutral, blah blah blah… I’ve heard that spiel a thousand times already. Whether they’re good for you or not, you can’t just have a diet consisting only of them. It’s basic dietary science!” “So what?” “So what? Eating only mushrooms isn’t healthy, just like eating only meat or vegetables isn’t healthy!” “Oh, so you’re attacking vegetarians, now?” “Wh- No! I just mean--” “Well, when you’re a bit more tolerant of my lifestyle, I’d be glad to continue this conversation with you. Until then, I’d suggest you open your heart and appetite to a more… fungal… palette.”